StoneprotecT SP5000 is Germany's #1 professional stone sealant. It protects driveways, patios, absorbent stones and facades against water and dirt for a long time thanks to its innovative Dual depth technology.
- ✅ RECOMMENDED BY LEADING NANO-EXPERTS: When a stone surface is porous, dirt and water penetrate the stone capillaries. The outdoor sealer reduces the absorption of moisture and dirt on all absorbent, mineral substrates. Thus, the stone retains its high-class appearance.
- ✅ WATER REPELLENT: The biodegradable, odorless cement sealer is non-toxic to humans & animals. The unique technology successfully strengthens resistance to external impact on surfaces.
- ✅ UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY: SP5000 granite and stone sealer was developed by leading US-American and German nano experts. StoneprotecT is based on a special molecular structure that penetrates the stone without reducing the stones ability to breathe. This allows any moisture within the stone to permeate - no risk of stone breakage or running marks.
- ✅ FULLY WALKABLE IN A FEW MINUTES: Clean the stones thoroughly and then apply the natural stone sealer evenly. After a drying time of 20-30 minutes, the cleaned surface is fully walkable and loadable.
- ✅ EASY RE-TREATMENT: Unlike conventional concrete sealers and coatings, an old previously applied layer of sealer for stone does not first have to be laboriously removed during re-treatment. The sealer for natural stone fills any removed areas and can simply be reapplied.
See the product in action and find out how easy it is to apply.
Premium Stone Sealer
StoneprotecT SP5000 is a concrete and stone sealer for all absorbent stone types. Unlike other conventional polymer or siloxane-based stone sealers, SP5000 does not only bond or fill in the open-pored surfaces, but has a 2 Phase depth technology. It penetrates deep into the open-pored stone capillaries and forms its protection structure. The result is a long time lotus effect on and in the stone itself, that minimizes the penetration of dirt into the capillaries of the stones. Thus, dirt accumulating on the surface can be removed more easily. The treated surfaces will keep their clean appearance for up to years thanks to the Stoneprotect 2-phase long-term technology.
StoneprotecT SP5000 is a water based formulation which does not affect the external appearance of the treated surface. Even if the visible effect wears off over time, Stoneprotect retains its effect in the stone for many years. The visible effect can be refreshed at any time within minutes if desired.
StoneprotecT SP5000 reduces water penetration on all absorbent substrates. Thus, the degree of soiling is extremely reduced. If the visible effect wears off, SP5000 can simply be applied on top of the existing sealant. We recommend refreshing at least once a year for best possible effects.
The yield of StoneprotecT stone sealing naturally depends very much on the type of stone to be treated. Absorbency, nature of the stone and structure of the surface all play a role. Practical experience shows: One liter of StoneprotecT SP5000 covers approx. 80 to 120 sq ft (10 to 12 sq m) of concrete stone.
You can reseal a surface already sealed with SP5000 at any time if the visible effect on the surface wears off. The sealant inside the stone will be still full effective even the visible lotus effect not recognizable. Reapply on the surface to regain visible effect if wanted or needed.
Your new Favorite!
- Stones keep their high quality looks longer.
- The surface is water repellent and prevents dirt from penetration into stones.
- Moisture penetration is reduced. Cleaning is made easier.
- Dries out within minutes and can be fully loaded and walked on immediately after drying.
- Can be reapplied to the existing SP5000 at any time within seconds
- Drying time approx. 30-45 minutes at an ambient temperature of 60 F (15 degrees Celsius).
Can StoneprotecT be applied on top of an existing sealer?
Yes, if the previous sealing was also done with StoneprotecT. However, if the stones have been treated with third-party products, these must first be completely removed. Otherwise, StoneprotecT stone sealer will not be able to bond to the stones because the ingredients of the other products might prevent bonding.
Does StoneprotecT prevent staining of the stone surface?
The unique nanotechnology in StoneprotecT SP5000 produces the well-known lotus effect. In the future, you will be able to remove dirt from the stone surface much more easily. In the best case, the sealant will effectively protect your stones from accumulating dust and dirt for many months or even years. On horizontal surfaces such as garage driveways, the visible effect may be less and last for a shorter time than on vertical surfaces such as on walls where effect was still seen even after 8 years.
Can the sealant also be applied to facades?
Yes, you can also apply StoneprotecT SP5000 nanosealing to open-pored, absorbent unsealed facade surfaces. This includes, for example, plaster facades.
Does the sealant remove green film and moss? StoneprotecT SP5000 is a stone and concrete sealer, not an algaecide. Therefore, the impregnation does not remove green deposits, moss or algae from the stone. Before applying SP5000 you can treat concrete and stones with a suitable anti green anti algae product and apply SP5000 on top of that.
How do I store StoneprotecT SP500?
Put the sealer in a cool but frost-free place. Keep the canister tightly closed. In particular, seal open canisters tightly. StoneprotecT SP5000 can be stored for up to 2 years. Make sure to shake well before use.
How to apply StoneprotecT
The surfaces must be free of old sealants, grease, dust and dirt, so that SP5000 can bind in the stone capillaries. Otherwise, the effect cannot be adjusted.
Be sure to allow the cleaned surface to dry out very thoroughly. If any third party anti algae products used before, make sure they dried out completely. Moisture prevents the binding of SP5000 in the stone.
Once the surface is free of dirt and completely dry, you can apply SP5000 by roller, brush or sprayer.
The material will soak deep into the surface. Depending on the absorbency of the material, you can apply it also wet in wet to strenghten effects.
Once the stone is saturated, it will remain on the surface. Please remove excess liquid from surface before drying time with a rag or cloth.
Dry for 30-45 minutes
After successful application, let the surface dry, this usually happens in 30-45 min at an ambient temperature of about 60 F
After drying, the surface is immediately usable and walkable and you can test the effect.
After complete drying, you can immediately test the surface.
To do this, take e.g. a water bottle and put a few drops on the sealed and dried surface. The water drops should be on the surface and the water should no longer be absorbed into the stone.
If the effect is not yet optimal as seen in the various videos on the net, repeat steps 2 and 3 to enhance the effect.